Friday, June 5, 2009

bugs

A friend posted this as his facebook message:

friend:

saw a centipede crawl under the tatami. AARGH!

Luther responded:

stomp on the tatami really hard.

There used to be a giant cockroach running across the floor in my closet - he apparently didn't get the memo about 'not being in my apartment an living at the same time' and so I immediately grabbed my laundry basket and smashed him, but I only took off part of his shell because he started flipping around and so I bashed him again, lifted up the basket and half of him was smushed and the other half was normal and then all of a sudden the normal half started running really fast and so I bashed him again, left the basket on him and then hit the bottom of the basket with my guitar stand a bunch of times. If that didn't kill him, then I'm hoping starvation will because I left the basket there and this happened last Friday.