Monday, May 19, 2008

I don't know if I ever got to the point in that last post published a few minutes ago, but basically I'm just saying that I'm happy and have some direction and am encouraged and know that things are going to turn out, whatever they may be.

Also, the time is now 12:23 am which means it's the 19th of May which means it's been exactly 1 year since my graduation from college. I really can't believe that. I can picture my graduation party being yesterday. I'm seeing it again - it's like life's been on pause back in the states while I've been here. I know that's not true, I know a whole nother year has passed at UWEC, but I can't picture it.

I'm 24 years old.

.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Haha, Luther!! I was doing a google search for Daidogei, because I needed to know the kanji for it, and your blog post about daidogei was the 4th thing that came up on the search:) I just spend the last 45 minutes absorbed in your blog! Good thing it is midterms day and I don't have much to do...
I'm glad to hear that you are on an upswing now, I know how you feel. I'm assuming you are staying another year? I am leaving, going back to California. I miss teaching social studies to students that understand what I say!
Good luck with the rest of your time here, and enjoy the summer!
Cheers, Nicole