Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay

An admission:

These blogs are fun, but they're not the full experience- I don't write the entirety of my thoughts and feelings, nor do I write about the entirety of my experiences. There simply isn't enough time or space, and I censor some things for the sake of the young-eyes out there ;-). Having said that, if anyone is interested in specific information, or what I feel at any particular moment (because it sure changes) e-mail or skype is the best way to talk. I'm getting the internet at my house tomorrow!!!! (WOOO!) After 7 weeks of waiting. (I have to take a half day off of work too to meet the guys at the apartment). So Skype is going to be an easy and free way to talk via computer. My skype address is luther.flagstad

One comment before I run out the door to mail a package before 5pm-

Like I mentioned before, currency paper bills less than 1000 yen are rare (I haven't come across any yet.) So there are $5 coins, $1 coins, 50 cent (yen) coins, 10, 5, and 1. 1s are pretty useless and feel weightless. My wallet has a tendency to collect much weight from metal currency, and to prove my point, I counted them this afternoon. (I bought a special wallet with a giant coin pocket on the inside).

8 - $1 coins
1 - 50 cent coins
23 - 10 cent coins
3 - 5 cent coins
10 - 1 cent coins

And this is actually kind of low for the average number of coins I have in my back pocket. I keep thinking my computer screen is tilted while sitting at my desk. And my lower back hurts for some reason.

No comments: